All Viaggio Hardware is lacquered for longevity and durability, providing modern looks for decades. Occasional gentle cleaning is necessary to remove built-up oils and dirt from everyday handling and bring back the set's original shine and luster.
Cleaning Door Hardware Steps:
- Using a soft cloth dipped in a ¼ cup of clean water mixed with a few drops of liquid dishwashing soap, gently wipe the surface of the door hardware.
- Using water only, wipe the surfaces of the door hardware again to remove any remaining soap.
- Immediately dry all surfaces with a clean towel.
- Do not spray or immerse hardware in liquid.
To disinfect your door hardware, do the following:
- Clean your door hardware according to the steps previously mentioned above.
- After cleaning, apply a disinfectant to a soft clean cloth.
- Wipe the disinfectant thoroughly onto all surfaces of the door hardware. Be sure to follow the instructions provided on the disinfectant label.
- Most disinfectants are effective when applied and left to air dry, so you won't need to wipe them off.
- For additional information, follow the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) guidelines under "How to Clean and Disinfect."